- Mr. Mohammed Abdul Wajid Mudassir. Received his "B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad", "M.Engg in Power Electronics & Systems from Osmania University Hyderabad" & "MBA in Information Technology from Osmania University Hyderabad" respectively.
- Furthermore, he has published two international journal & many technical reports
- He is a Certified Professional AutoCAD & Revit Engineer from Jawaharlal Nehru Fine Arts University Hyderabad.
- Trained more than 1000 + Candidates in the field of MEP
- Experience: 6Yrs + Hands on experience as design & site engineer.
- Has a vast experience in electrical designing & drafting MEP. Worked on some high profile projects including NEOM & much experienced in the interface between electrical & mechanical works
- He has gained a vast knowledge of the domain by working on a variety of projects, ranging from domestic, commercial, refurbishments & core projects.
Part 4 of 6
Available in days
days after you enroll
StartImportant Notice (3:27)
StartDOWNLOAD NOTES (0:31)
Start1. Cable Sizing Part 1 (16:23)
Start2. Cable Sizing Part 2 (33:47)
Start3. Voltage Drop Calculation (19:22)
Start4. Short Circuit Calculation Part 1 (20:05)
Start5. Short Circuit Calculation Part 2 (37:02)
Start6. Cable Tray Part 1 (10:29)
Start7. Cable Tray Part 2 (10:05)
Start8. Earthing (17:35)
Start9. Bus Bar (9:23)
Start10. Lightning Arrestors (10:36)
Start11. CCTV (10:04)
Start12. Public Addressable System (3:59)
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now, It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for 1 month or 3 months as per your purchased plan
How to Contact?
for any further clarification contact on WhatsApp: +91-9848699535