- Mr. Mohammed Abdul Wajid Mudassir. Received his "B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad", "M.Engg in Power Electronics & Systems from Osmania University Hyderabad" & "MBA in Information Technology from Osmania University Hyderabad" respectively
- Furthermore, he has published two international journal & many technical reports
- He is a Certified Professional AutoCAD & Revit Engineer from Jawaharlal Nehru Fine Arts University Hyderabad.
- Trained more than 1000 + Candidates in the field of MEP
- Experience: 6Yrs + Hands on experience as design & site engineer.
- Has a vast experience in electrical designing & drafting MEP. Worked on commercial as well as Residential Villas & Multi storied buildings & also Worked as solar design engineer.
Electrical Designing & Drafting Series (Part 3 of 6)
Available in days
days after you enroll
StartIMPORTANT NOTICE (3:27)
StartDOWNLOAD NOTES (0:31)
Start1. Lighing Design Part 1 (19:02)
Start2. Lighing Design Part 2 (12:58)
Start3. Lighing Design Part 3 (16:34)
Start4. Total Lighting Load (19:03)
Start5. Load Balancing Sheet Part 1 (14:24)
Start6. Load Balancing Sheet Part 2 (16:42)
Start7. Transformer Part 1 (18:05)
Start8. Transformer Part 2 (21:47)
Start9. Transformer Sizing Part 1 (16:02)
Start10. Transformer Sizing Part 2 (13:47)
Start11. Diesel Generator (19:57)
Start12. Difference Between Generator and UPS (4:22)
Start13. UPS (14:27)
Start14. Battery Sizing (28:59)
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now, It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for 1 month or 3 months as per your purchased plan
How to Contact?
for any further clarification contact on WhatsApp: +91-9848699535